An Experienced Dental Practice Consultant
It can be difficult to recognize when it’s time to hire a dental practice consultant. Often, things seem “okay” in the office, but maybe you’ve heard that nagging voice in your head that things could be better.
- The team bickers a little too much
- There’s an occasional negative review from an unhappy patient
- The openings in the hygiene schedule are starting to concern you
- Production feels slow, and it has been for a few months
- Patients tell you “let me talk about it with my spouse” when you recommend treatment
These things may feel normal, but a healthy practice doesn’t see problems like these on a regular basis. This is where an experienced practice management consultant like Janice Hurley can help.
Pinpoint Your Obstacles
Janice will help you to pinpoint the obstacles in your office that have been impeding progress. Rather than employ a cookie cutter program, she will work with you to prioritize which issues will help you reach your goals faster and then work hands on to implement change. And, you can count on working with the same consultant who knows your practice inside and out, from start to finish.
If you’re tired of one-size-fits-all dental consulting, call Janice to learn about your options. Your team, your patients and even your family will be glad you did.